THE MASTER TILERS AND SHINGLERS ASSOCIATION OF NSW
K.W. Jacobs is a member of The Master Tilers and Shinglers Association of NSW Inc. This association is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of workmanship, business ethics and customer service in NSW. Since 1936, only recognised Master tradesmen who meet the strict requirements laid down by the Association are eligible for membership.
Central to this membership is strict accordance to the code of conduct:
1. We regard our customers as our most valued asset
2. The Master Tilers and Shinglers Association of NSW Inc. is committed to promoting the highest standard of workmanship and conduct of its members within the building and construction industry and within the home building sector in particular.
3. Members will conduct their business in a fair, honest professional and ethical manner.
4. Members will provide mutual support and assistance to all other members of the Association.
5. Members will conduct their business in a manner that enhances the reputation of the industry and ensures that by fair and genuine competition the public always receives the best possible value of workmanship and service.
6. Members will give accurate up-to-date informed product information and advice to clients within the area of knowledge reasonably expected of a competent Master Tiler.
7. Members will comply with all regulations, by-laws and any other statutory requirements of such proper constituted bodies that have authority over the building and construction industry
8. The Master Tilers and Shinglers Association of NSW Inc. seeks to rely upon self regulation as a cornerstone of discipline, encouraging members to use their best endeavours to ensure compliance by partners, associates, sub-contractors, employees and apprentices
9. The Master Tilers and Shinglers Association of NSW Inc. is dedicated to encouraging the highest quality of education and training that recognises prior learning and rewards competence
10. Members seek to promote the goals and aims of the Association by adhering to the principles of this code of conduct and by refraining from criticising or damaging the reputation of their competitors.
You can find out more about the Master Tilers and Shinglers Association of NSW Inc on their website.