The elegant flat line of these quality Terracotta Shingle™ tiles makes them the perfect complement to a wide range of architectural styles, building materials and house environments. Featuring a low 15 degree pitch, this flat profile was designed to provide the greater design flexibility that contemporary rooflines demand. The Terracotta Shingle collection is available in a range of carefully selected colours reflecting their natural earthy composition.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Affordable looks: With proven protection and an attractive appearance at a lower cost, it’s easy to see why concrete tiles remain Australia’s most popular choice in roofing.
- Extensive colour range: There is a concrete tile to complement any colour scheme.
- Enduring strength: Boral concrete tiles are manufactured from durable concrete to strict strength specifications, with strength actually improving with age.
- Salt-safe and frost resistant, suitable for any location.
- Rainwater and tank safety: Have peace of mind in collecting water from tiled roofs, as it is compliant with World Health Organisation standards for drinking. Water collected on Boral roof tiles is non-toxic and safe to reuse.
- Thermal insulation: Thermal lag in tiles results in advantageous insulation properties to help manage heat transmission, in addition to considerations such as sarking, tile colour and overall solar design.
- Low maintenance: Once tiles are installed there is little or no maintenance. Should a section of the roof ever be damaged, there is the added advantage of individual tile replacement over large steel sheets.