The Macquarie tile features a low, double curve profile designed to match the character and style of Australia’s modern homes. Beautiful, strong and durable, the Macquarie’s superior performance is one of our most popular concrete tiles. All Boral roof tiles come with a 50-year product guarantee.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Affordable looks: With proven protection and an attractive appearance at a lower cost, it’s easy to see why concrete tiles remain Australia’s most popular choice in roofing.
- Extensive colour range: There is a concrete tile to complement any colour scheme.
- Enduring strength: Boral concrete tiles are manufactured from durable concrete to strict strength specifications, with strength actually improving with age.
- Salt-safe and frost resistant, suitable for any location.
- Rainwater and tank safety: Have peace of mind in collecting water from tiled roofs, as it is compliant with World Health Organisation standards for drinking. Water collected on Boral roof tiles is non-toxic and safe to reuse.
- Thermal insulation: Thermal lag in tiles results in advantageous insulation properties to help manage heat transmission, in addition to considerations such as sarking, tile colour and overall solar design.
- Low maintenance: Once tiles are installed there is little or no maintenance. Should a section of the roof ever be damaged, there is the added advantage of individual tile replacement over large steel sheets.